Yesterday the phpPgAdmin Team announced a new major release of phpPgAdmin. Version 4.1 adds many new features, bug fixes and updated translations over the previous version.
To download right now, visit:
To give the fully-functional demo a try, visit:
- New icons by Niko , from the graphics repository on pgFoundry.
- Added icons to bread crumb trail and tabs.
- Send encrypted passwords over the wire wherever possible.
- Alter sequence, nextval and setval (Guillaume)
- Auto-select 'WITHOUT OIDS' if 'default_with_oids' setting is false (Guillaume)
- Autovacuum configuration support (Robert Treat)
- Basic ROLE support (Chris Kings-Lynne, Javier Carlos)
- Add support for SSL connections (Eric Kinolik)
- Display content of pg_locks view (Javier Carlos)
- Add labels for checkboxes/radio buttons for improved usability (Guillaume)
- Display Prepared Transactions (Javier Carlos)
- Re-enable table browsing from tree icons (ioguix)
- Add Support For IN/OUT Parameters (John Jawed)
- Add column level information into the tree browser (ioguix)
- Promote column level interaction into its own page (ioguix)
- Add automatic lookup of foreign key values in insert/update fields (John Jawed)
- Add ability to create/drop/alter custom aggregates (Javier Carlos)
- Add enable/disable trigger (John Jawed)
- Add global comments for databases and tablespaces